måndag 25 augusti 2008

Bag-o-rama


Sometimes you wake up in the morning and immediately you know that this is going to be a very good day.

This is one of those days for me and the main reason to that feeling is what I found in my mail box:
Ta-daa!
This utterly cute bag, a gift from my dear friend Rascal Kosher!
She knows exactly what I love. Red and white, stripes, polka dots and bows.
Thank you darling, you made my day!
(I borrowed the picture from you, I hope that's alright).
If you fell in love with it a much as I did you can buy one for your self at her vintage auctions.

2 kommentarer:

Little Rascal sa...

You're welcome. :)

/Your sailor

highheels sa...

Christian Louboutin
At any time you show up at a meeting from the celebration would shortly see, this mixture of christian louboutin beige position toe pumps, haven’t only search adorable and truly classy and more often than not have in typical occasions, a bigger utilization! the splendid blend of traditional and vogue is our eternal pursuit, in order that our Christian Louboutin Black Golden pumps fashionable and ideal for various tastes of shoppers.