måndag 29 september 2008

Lingerie en masse

I took a look on the new Wonderbra by Dita von Tease collection and...well, it doesn't do it for me. In fact I don't like it at all.
The colors and designs doesn't give me the right sense of retro glamour, not to mention small sizes and why thongs? Sorry Dita, I had higher expectations than this. The only item I really like it the shaping waspie. I do hope people who buy the lingerie does it because they like the design and not just because it's Dita's collection..





I like Twilfit's 20's and 30's inspired collection much more. Silk, classy designs, soft slips and lace. Again, I have some issues with the sizes but I guess XL is better than nothing...














5 kommentarer:

Little Rascal sa...

I'm totally with you on that, who the hell wore a thong in the 40's-50's? :))

A little present was sent of to my best girl today... :)

Miss Wink sa...

Exactly!

Oh no you didn't! You spoil me rotten, girl...

Betty Lou sa...

strippor var dom enda som hade string på 50-talet. tycker string är ganska skabbigt, hallå en bit snöre mellan skinkorna!!!

jag beställde waspien, ska leta matchande bh på underbara twilfit. dom har ju galet mycket fint, jag har blivit lovad underklänningen av min pojkvän, han förstörde en som jag hade innan så han är skyldig mig en!

Little Rascal sa...

Only because you're worth it, darling.

*tons of hugs*

Debra sa...

Great blog! Do check out www.sleeknchic.com if you are interested in the original fifties lingerie. And if you put RETRO into the coupon box you'll get 10% off too!