onsdag 24 september 2008

A little treat

My boyfriend treated me with some wonderful gifts today (and it's not even my birthday. He must be up to something, haha!):

- this beautful apron with strawberries and polka dots. Can't wait to wear it in the kitchen!

- the books "The 1940s Look: Recreating the Fashions, Hairstyles and Make-up of the Second World War" and "The 1950s Look: Recreating the Fashions of the Fifties", both by Mark Brown. I love these books, such a great source for fashion tips, hair styles and make-up.
Miss Wink gives them the rating of five flirts of five possible!

3 kommentarer:

Aspasia sa...

You have an amazing boyfriend. I love the apron! Love it! And I have to go look up those books now...

Little Rascal sa...

Cool!

I borrowed the 40's book from the library, I was actually pretty bummed that it wasn't so cool as it hints in the description.
I did find out that my ring I got from Mark was from the 40's cos it's in there in an AD. :)

Betty Lou sa...

åh lyllo dig. jag ska se till att införskaffa dom där böckerna illa kvickt