måndag 22 september 2008

Tagged

I just got tagged by BettyLou!

What are the last three things you purchased?
A vintage sweater chain, a bunch of old classic film noir DVD's from Amazon and a new red leach for one of my dogs.

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
"Who Put The Bump" by Barry Man, "Chills and Fever" byt Little Gizzelle and a few by Nancy Sinatra.

What are the last three places you visited?
A little place outside Enköping called Härkeberga, Stockholm a week ago and the countryside outside Norrtälje.

What are your three favorite movies?
What's that kind of question?! I could mention hundreds of movies... I love everything by John Waters, film noir and Hollywood classics.

What are your three favorite possessions?
My movie collection, my books and my diner table with chairs.

What three things can you not live without?
Shopping, my family and my lovely 50's apartment.

What would be your three wishes?
Being finacially independent for the rest of my life, open my own diner and spend the days shopping!

What three things haven’t you done yet?
See above!

What are your three favorite dishes?
All kinds of chicken, avocado sandwiches from Frankie's Café and chinese courses.

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?
John Waters, Tura Satana and Herschell Gordon-Lewis, all at once.

Name three unusual things you are good at.
I can't figure out anything, I'm afraid.

Which three things are you coveting?
Let me get back on that one....*brain overload*

Name two bloggers you are tagging.

Rascal Kosher
Nostalchic

Inga kommentarer: