fredag 31 oktober 2008
So I'm making lists of what food and drinks to buy, guests to invite, decorations (very important), coordinate people's gifts and flowers....
I love being a hostess!
From Betsy With Love is this weekend featuring Miss Wink as one the new blogs on her blogroll!
Thank you darling!
Now I'm gonna make tandoori chicken while I listen to the lovely Ruby Ann.
Have a wonderful weekend!
torsdag 23 oktober 2008
The movie was quite alright, but as usual I like the book more. Before the movie I went to Swahili Bob's Tattoo Parlor and made a reservation for a new tattoo. I'm so excited! Roger, the brave soldier who's gonna do it, is a really good artist and I have complete faith in him. The motif is a little secret, but it's gonna be classic old-school and lots of color.
I also bought a DVD box with a couple of favourites from my child hood, the Hillman movies! They were one of my first experiences with horror/thrillers and scared me so much I couldn't sleep as a 8 yeard old, watching them with my father. They are all directed by the famous Arne Mattsson in the late 50's and early 60's, murder mysteries with some supernatural and scary segments. Karl-Arne Holmsten, the swedish Cary Grant, is the private detective who investigates all the murders along with his wife Kajsa. This is a real treat for everyone who loves vintage movies!
fredag 17 oktober 2008
tisdag 14 oktober 2008
- afford to go to England to visit my lovely Rascal and go shopping, having tea and gossip with her
- have the guts to do what I really want in life ( which is several things, but at least I want to have done some of them)
- change the horrible brown 70's carpet in the kitchen to scheckerboard black & white
- that my mother's back get better soon so she won't have anymore pain and can walk more
- a ring on my finger would be nice..
fredag 10 oktober 2008
And I'm also a little bit in love with these barettes from Lindex:
tisdag 7 oktober 2008
lördag 4 oktober 2008
Then we went home and cuddle up under a warm blanket and watched horror movies while treating ourselves with roasted almonds.