torsdag 23 oktober 2008

Sweet Wednesday

Yesterday I went to Stockholm with my oldest sister to watch the new swedish vampire movie "Let The Right One In" at promotion screening at the old Park cinema theather, opened in 1941. It still looks beautiful!



The movie was quite alright, but as usual I like the book more. Before the movie I went to Swahili Bob's Tattoo Parlor and made a reservation for a new tattoo. I'm so excited! Roger, the brave soldier who's gonna do it, is a really good artist and I have complete faith in him. The motif is a little secret, but it's gonna be classic old-school and lots of color.


I also bought a DVD box with a couple of favourites from my child hood, the Hillman movies! They were one of my first experiences with horror/thrillers and scared me so much I couldn't sleep as a 8 yeard old, watching them with my father. They are all directed by the famous Arne Mattsson in the late 50's and early 60's, murder mysteries with some supernatural and scary segments. Karl-Arne Holmsten, the swedish Cary Grant, is the private detective who investigates all the murders along with his wife Kajsa. This is a real treat for everyone who loves vintage movies!



Inga kommentarer: