lördag 29 november 2008

I know it's early but....


.... I long for Christmas! It's my favourite holiday of all and I love everything about it. Not necessarily the gifts (in fact, this year my man and I not be giving anything except to the dogs *smirk*) but the lights, the food, all the wonderful scents of spices and oranges...
I guzzle in decorations, light strings and vintage christmas music!
At the moment I'm listening to "Swingin' Christmas Party"which is just what it sounds like; a big bands playing classic christmas songs. Highly recommended!

Another favourite of mine is "A Merry 1940s Christmas", just look at the beautiful cover.


And as a starting shot of my month of dizziness of childish joy I got the lovely christmas hair clips from Sparxsdesigns on Etsy!


2 kommentarer:

Mrs Munster sa...

Those hair clips are really cute. I'm not usually a big fan of Christmas at all, but for some reason this year, I'm looking forward to it. We are putting decorations up today and listening Christmas song. Weird, it's like I'm being possessed by holiday spirit!

Miriam Parkman sa...

I would also like to have some GOOD christmasmusic! I really love christmas, but the swedish cristmascd:s today, with people like Carola, really suck...
I will look for these two!