söndag 18 januari 2009

What will I do with this year?




Yes, I know it's almost a month since New Years Eve... and that's why I've waited to write down my 2009-list. This is not some kind of cheese New Years promises at all.

It's just a few words about things I hope to maintain, do, remember, try harder or keep working on during this year.

* Take more time to relax and watch more movies.

* Skip eating red meat.

* Keep working out and go swimming twice a week.

* Be more creative.

* Get a lot more tattoos.

* Start sewing clothes and not just things to the house.

* Say "no" to things I don't have time for/want to do.

* Don't let anyone with bad energy come close to me.

* Visit
Little Rascal in England (it's about time!).

6 kommentarer:

Mrs Munster sa...

Good resolutions. Mine was to have more fun! That should be easy to achieve.

Brook sa...

Little Rascal seems really cool!

fröken lila sa...

that's a good list. and not too hard to fullfill, actually. and planning a trip is always fun!

Miss Wink sa...

Mrs Munster: That's a great resolution!

Brook: She's the best and coolest girl in the world.

Fröken lila: Yes, I'm very happy about the list and looking forward to make it real!

Little Rascal sa...

I really, really hope you'll come over this year.
I have tons of plans for us already!

Your list is very good, it benefits you but without too much pressure.

Aurélie Muller sa...

and come to Paris darling !