söndag 8 februari 2009

Chatting the cold away


I spent last night chatting with Little Rascal on the phone, making plans for my visit in England in june. We're gonna have the best time ever and I can't wait to get there!

My sweet mother, who's almost as crazy in everything vintage as I am, will pay my plane ticket as a gift (and a slight compensation for all the hours I have spent helping her finding vintage clothes online..).
Thank you!

Today I have a terrible cold and fever, so I have spent the day laying down on the sofa with a grisly crime novel and a cup of extra spicy chai tea with honey and soy milk.


2 kommentarer:

Abigail sa...

I have never seen that oinup before! Do you have any info on it. Love it

Miss Wink sa...

Abigail: I'm sorry but I have absolutly no idea where i've found it! I'll let you know if my memory comes back.. :)