söndag 15 mars 2009

Benington, I love you

Since I just came out of the closet as an anglophile in this entry I might as well keep ranting about my love for the United Kingdom, right?

My best girl Little Rascal just wrote this about the village Benington.
Take a look at those pictures, isn't it just beautiful?
A duck pond (and the sign!), a pink cottage, the old church..They even got a castle built in late 11th century. I'm beyond excitement, I need to go there. Now.
Where have you been all my life, Benington?
I wonder if I can apply for an honorary Benington Village citizenship?
Yes, I'm dead serious.

2 kommentarer:

Little Rascal sa...

If it wasn't for the fact that the houses are twice as expensive as our house we would live there already.

Isn't it funny, when your around 18 and up you can't wait to live in a busy city, when you crawl towards 30 you can't wait to get a house in the country. :))

We keep playing the lottery and hope for the jackpot.
You'll be the first to know.

Fleur de Guerre sa...

I was just going to say what Rascal said above - I actually lived in a village a bit like that when I was younger, and I couldn't WAIT to go and live in a scuzzy town! How ridiculous! Now I wish I could move somewhere like that again.