tisdag 3 mars 2009

The story behind the wink

So, I'm not updating very much at the moment. Has Miss Wink been buried?
Not at all, I can assure you!
I'm just very busy with lots of things at the moment and also has a slight feeling of discomfort about myself. Nothing to worry about, it's just a phaze of unavoidable (female)..things.

Someone asked me the other day why I write under the name Miss Wink?
Well, it's mainly for two reasons:
1. I love to flirt. Alot! Everything gets so much more fun with a innocent little wink and and a smile.
2. I have always loved the playful covers of the magazine "Wink". You can see more here!

1 kommentar:

beyondsizes sa...

Åh va roligt, jag hade gärna åkt med till Tokyo, vad spelar kläder för roll när man kan hitta så mycket andra söta oemotståndlig saker. Älskar att resa!