torsdag 5 mars 2009

Tokyo

Newsflash: I'm going to Tokyo!
Yes, in October Japan's capital city will have it's fair share of Miss Wink. I'm excited beyond belief!
I got millions things I want to do there: check out the crazy rockabilly kids in Yoyogi park, go shopping for cool figurines of 60's and 70's action figures like Ultraman, Inazuman, Kamen Rider (my favourite) and Kikaida, shop even more for outrageous things, look at the view from Tokyo Tower, take a day-trip to the beautiful Mount Fuji, eat really good noodles and so much more.
I guess I won't find so much plus size clothes there, but I'm sure I'll not come home with empty suitcases....

Here is the intro to Kamen Rider V3. I love the theme song!


3 kommentarer:

Mrs Munster sa...

Wow. I'm sure that will an amazing trip! That's one of the places I'd like to visit some day.

Zizzi sa...

Oooh! I would also love to go there! But perhaps you post some photos of your trip so I can sit in front of the computer and dream myself away?!

boldaslove sa...

You will love it so much! I didn't even attempt the clothes, but I did get funky accessories like hair flowers and knee high stockings! Everything is so cute there too, so get excited!! :)