fredag 19 juni 2009

Midsummer's Eve

First of all, thank you so much for all the nice comments and e-mails I got with wishes of a speedy recovery! That's really sweet of you and I appreciate it so much!

It's Midsummer's Eve and I'm about to take a little trip out to the country side to visit my dear parents. My doggies will of course come along and they will have a field day: lots of buddies to play with and gigant lawns to run around!

Since the sun hasn't had the decency show up today, I guess we'll stay indoors or just have a little walk or two. We will have a traditional Midsummer's dinner and hopefully a cosy evening together with tea, cookies and maybe some murder mystery on TV.
I will try to pick the traditional 7 kinds of flowers to put under my pillow in hope to dream about who my future spouse is. Yes, I'm such a silly gal...
Have a nice weekend!

2 kommentarer:

Darla: Retro Ways sa...

Sounds like an amazing day, I am glad you are feeling a bit better! ♥

Färjan-Ruth sa...

Have a nice summer! Hugs. Boatpastor, Färjan-Ruth.boatpastor.wordpress.com