söndag 9 augusti 2009

Viggo went to a show....

It's been quite doldrums at MissWink's for a little while. I've been a busy little bee and also felt a little bit uninspired to write, to be honest. Everyone needs a little break once in a while so I took one - and now I'm back with fresh ideas, more eager to write than ever!

Viggo has been to another international dog show, this time in Svenstavik in the darkest of forests in Sweden....
We had a smashing success with Viggo winning Best of Breed AND his second Challenge Certificate ( basically and by swedish rules, when the dog recives 3 CC it becomes Champion) AND as icing on the cake a International Challenge Certificate! He's just 16 months old, my little boy. I might be the proudest scottie mom in the world now...and yes, I wept...


Enough of my shameless bragging now.
I just found this planter in form of Toto from "The Wizard of Oz", on of my favourite movies of all time. I have to get it! From ScottyGifts.



Inga kommentarer: