fredag 9 oktober 2009

Pinup + Dogs

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts! I have been knocked out by a nasty case of bronchitis and almost coughed my lungs inside out...I'ts getting better every day now, but the cold temperature outside is not the best environment for my throat so I stay indoors as much as possible (which is not too terrible, considering I got unlimited access to movies and chai tea...).


I need your help!

I'm working on a very exciting article about pinups and dogs. Gil Elvgren is known for often putting a mischievous little puppy in many of his pictures, dogs often appeared in commercial pictures in the 40's and 50's and the phenomenon is continuing in modern days with projects as Pinups for Pups for example.

I would like to hear your theories why pinups and dogs goes hand in hand (paw)?
Feel free to write in english or swedish, all comments is very much appreciated!









Inga kommentarer: