tisdag 5 januari 2010

Moan for Joan....

I got a new fashion icon: the truly gorgeous and stunning Joan Holloway (Christina Hendricks) from the tv-show "Mad Men". It takes place in New York in the early 1960's and I love how well they have captured everything from hair to clothes and interial design.
And for Joan....well, she's got it all: a killer figure, wit and amazing style. Just take a look at her!



















And this is what I would look like if I was a part of the cast....( I wish!)


7 kommentarer:

Jen sa...

O no i don't need another obsession... and red hair. I'll be trying (badly) to copy her before I know it. Love the post xxx

Anonym sa...

That is THE figure!!!

Helene J sa...

It was not susposed to be anonymous. It was me Helene, who wrote the above contribution.

Annie S sa...

I haven't had the chance to see so much of the show yet, but the little I've seen I have to agree with you. And Joan is really gorgeous! So glad that there are some real women on tv. :)

Take care!
Annie

Miss Woody sa...

i love her red hair!

Little Rascal sa...

Verkar som att alla har Mad Men feber just nu.
Sjalv har jag helt missat det.

Mad Men Girl sa...

Hey!

I've entered a contest to win a walk-on role on that retro-licious TV show, "Mad Men".

If you wouldn't mind taking a couple of seconds to vote for me, go to my blog, or copy and paste the following link which goes right to my picture:

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

Thanks a bunch!